In today’s tutorial, we’ll be making a Lo-Fi String Synth Preset in Xfer’s Serum VST plug-in
In today’s tutorial, we’ll be going over 4 ways to start writing melodies now, if you’re new to the concept or simply getting stuck, these easy techniques will get you going in no time, without any overwhelming music theory, for now anyway.
In today’s video, we’ll be having a look at SPL’s Transient Designer plug-in, the video includes audio samples using a variety of sounds. enjoy!
in today’s tutorial, we’ll be going over the basics of creating a DJ mix in Ableton Live.
Ableton 90 day Trial: https://www.ableton.com/en/trial/
Big up Noire & Farsight for the trax!
A playlist compiled of my favourite, most listened to ’70s and ’80s Japanese Pop Music over the last 6 months.
01. Naoki Kawai – 幻の夏
02. Hi-Fi Set – Sky Restaurant
03. Yumi Arai – 花紀行
04. Taeko Onuki – Sargasso Sea
05. Hi-Fi Set – フィーリング
06. Takako Mamiya – Love Trip
07. Mai Yamane – たそがれ
08. Anri – オリビアを聴きながら
09. Taeko Onuki – 部屋
10. Takako Mamiya – Midnight Joke
11. Chiemi Manabe – ナイトトレイン·美少女
12. Naoki Kawai – My Boy
13. Chiemi Manabe – ねらわれた少女
14. Nina Atsuko – 二名敦子 – カヌーソング
15. Saito Yuki – Asa no Fuukei (Instrumental)
Yes, quarantine gang, in today’s tutorial we’ll be creating a Square Wave Bass and using portamento so the sound slide and glide smoothly from one note to another, these sounds are inspired by the golden era of Grime and Eski, adding some grit to an already dark and greasy sound palette, these sounds commonly appear in early and more contemporary productions of a grimy nature or influence.
In this tutorial we’ll be covering the most effective ways to get your music out and available to your listeners on major and specialised online stores and platforms from the comfort of your home, also in the video,Scratcha DVA and Kush Jones drop some tips on the benefits of self-releasing.
Keep getting requests to re-upload this compilation of blends, So here it is.
stream & download HERE
01. Fuck u all the time – Bootleg
02. DJ Delish x Lil Silva – Make You Feel Different
03. Vybz Kartel x Akito – Tek Buddy Aqua Tryst
05. Persian rugs on Suicide Drums
06. Abra x Akito – Catching Fruit
07. We belong to the night Blend
08. Solta grave _ feels edit
09. Loom – Fractured Light (Akito’s 130 blend)
10. Wiley x MC Bin Laden – ta tranquilo Eskimo (Akito Blend)
11. Sizzla x Skanker
Dragged & Dropped 2 Sampler included too! Feel free to share, enjoy.
In today’s tutorial, we will be exploring typical or generic drum patterns that lay the foundation for contemporary, Electronic Club Music, from basic to more developed examples using a variety of sounds and samples.
Links mentioned in Video: